Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Boston
* Boston has lost nine straight road games, tied with the Bucks for the second-longest active road losing streak in the league (76ers – 12 straight road losses).
* In Chicago’s win against the Celtics on Sunday, D.J. Augustin scored a game-high 33 points off the bench. Augustin is the first Bulls’ player to have 30-plus points off the bench in a road game since Kirk Hinrich had 31 in Milwaukee against the Bucks in February 2009.
* Rajon Rondo has had 10-plus assists in five of his last six games. In these six games, Rondo is averaging 10.7 points and 12.5 assists,
* Joakim Noah had 13 points and 13 assists in Chicago’s win against the Celtics on Sunday. Noah has six games with 10-plus assists this season after having just three such games in his previous six seasons.
* In Boston’s loss to Chicago on Sunday, Jared Sullinger had 16 points and 10 rebounds off the bench. It was Sullinger’s second-career 15-plus point 10-plus rebound game off the bench (has 10 such games as a starter).