Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Indiana
* The Pacers have won two of the three matchups this season and five of their last seven overall against the Bulls. However, each of Indiana’s two losses in that span has come in Chicago.
* The Bulls have alternated wins and losses in each of their last five games overall (WLWLW). Chicago owns the lowest scoring offense in the NBA this season at 93.2 points per game.
* The Pacers have lost two straight and five of their last seven road games, while averaging just 91.0 points in those seven contests.
* Indiana’s leading scorer, Paul George, has scored a total of just 18 points over his last two games. George is averaging 14.3 points on 26.1 percent shooting from the field in his three games against the Bulls this season.
* Joakim Noah has scored at least 20 points in two of his last three home games after hitting the 20-point plateau just twice in his previous 18 home contests.
* Indiana boasts the best scoring defense in the NBA this season, limiting its foes to just 91.9 points per game. Chicago is allowing just 92.1 points per game – the second-best mark in the NBA.