Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Philadelphia
* The 76ers have lost 16 consecutive home games which is tied for the second-longest such skid in NBA history. Dallas holds the record with a 19-game slide back in the 1993-94 campaign.
* The Bulls have split their last eight games overall and have won three of their last four away from home. Chicago has the lowest scoring offense in the NBA this season (93.3 ppg) and the second-best scoring defense (92.3 ppg all.).
* Joakim Noah, who was held to just nine points against the Thunder on Monday, scored 21 points and grabbed 16 rebounds in the last meeting between these teams on January 18.
* Thaddeus Young has scored at least 20 points in each of his last three games after posting just three 20-point performances in his previous 14 contests.
* The NBA’s leading rookie scorer, Michael Carter-Williams, is averaging 18.0 points in his two games against Chicago this season.