Blackhawks Game Notes For Wednesday vs. St. Louis
* These teams haven’t met since December, when the Blues won their third of three games versus Chicago in 2013-14. St. Louis has beaten the Blackhawks four straight times overall, matching the Blues’ longest winning streak in the all-time series.
* With a 3-1 victory on Monday, the Blues became the first team to reach 100 points (101) in 2013-14. St. Louis remains unbeaten in regulation (8-0-1) in March, and has surpassed its victory total for all of March 2013 (7-7-0).
* The Blackhawks lost in overtime, 3-2, at Philadelphia on Tuesday, falling to 5-15 this season in games not decided in regulation. Chicago is an abysmal 1-11 in such games since the beginning of December.
* Ryan Miller has not allowed more than three goals in any of eight games since joining St. Louis. His seven wins (7-0-1) since March 2 are the most in the league. He’s also posted a 1.61 GAA and a .933 save percentage for the Blues.
* Jay Bouwmeester ended an 11-game scoring drought by registering a pair of assists on Monday. His 30 helpers this season are his most since producing 30 for Florida in 2006-07. He’s the first Blue to post a rating of +2 or higher in three straight games since T.J. Oshie in February 2011.
* With an assist on Tuesday, Patrick Sharp has scored in seven of eight games in March. And he enters Wednesday’s action already having totaled more points this season on Wednesday (14) than any other skater in the NHL.