Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. OK City
* The Bulls have won eight of their last 10 home games dating back to February 11. Since February 11, Chicago’s .800 home win percentage is seventh best in the league.
* When playing on zero days of rest this season, Kevin Durant is averaging 29.0 points, 6.3 rebounds, and is shooting 48.6 percent from the field.
* In 28 career games against the Thunder, Carlos Boozer is averaging 19.0 points, 10.5 rebounds, and is shooting 55.3 percent from the field. Boozer is one of three active players averaging 19-plus points, 10-plus rebounds, and shooting 50-plus percent from the field against the Thunder in their careers.
* Serge Ibaka has blocked a shot in 22 straight games, the longest active streak in the league. Over this 22-game stretch, Ibaka is averaging 3.0 blocks per game.
* Joakim Noah has scored 10-plus points in nine straight games. In these last nine games, Noah is averaging 14.1 points, 9.7 rebounds, 7.4 assists, 2.1 blocks, and is shooting 55.7 percent from the field.