* With their win on February 3 against the Bulls, Sacramento has won back-to-back games against Chicago for the first time since the 2006-07 season. However, Chicago has won three straight and five out of the last six between the two teams in Chicago.
* Sacramento has started their current seven-game road trip 2-3, with its two wins coming over the Bucks and 76ers. In their other three games during the trip, the Kings have averaged just 88.3 points per game on 22.8 percent shooting on three-pointers.
* Chicago defeated the Rockets in their last game, 111 to 87, and have now alternated wins and losses in each of their last six games. The Bulls have allowed 100 or more points just twice over their last 16 games.
* Mike Dunleavy hit his first three-pointer since March 5 in the Bulls’ win over the Rockets on Thursday, hitting four out of his six threes to go along with a team-high 21 points. Prior to the Rockets’ game, Dunleavy had gone just 4-for-20 (.200) from the three-point line over his previous six games.
* Since returning from a one-game suspension, DeMarcus Cousins has recorded a double-double in six out of his last seven games, averaging 21.3 points and 13.1 rebounds per game over that span. Cousins has scored 25 or more points and grabbed 15 or more rebounds in two out of his last three games against the Bulls.
* On Thursday, Joakim Noah came one assist shy of recording his fourth triple-double of the season and third in his last seven games. Over his last seven games, Noah has averaged 13.4 points per game, 9.6 rebounds per game and 7.9 assists per game.