Bulls Game Notes For Thursday vs. Houston
* The Rockets lost to the Thunder 106-98 on Tuesday, just the third time since February 1 that Houston has been held to fewer than 100 points, the second-fewest such games in the NBA over that span (Clippers – one).
* The Bulls lost to the Spurs 104-96 on Tuesday, allowing 100 or more points for just the 14th time this season, the fewest such games in the NBA.
* Carlos Boozer is averaging just 14.9 points per game against the Rockets over his career, his third-lowest scoring average against any single opponent. The last time Boozer faced Houston in Chicago, he recorded just six points and three rebounds on 27.3 percent shooting from the field (3-for-11).
* James Harden has shot better than 50 percent in each of his last three games against the Bulls, averaging 24.3 points per game on 55.0 percent shooting from the field against Chicago over that span.
* Over his last two games against the Bulls, Dwight Howard is averaging 19.5 points and 15.0 rebounds per game while shooting 67.9 percent from the field. However, in his last game against the Bulls in Chicago, Howard recorded just eight points and nine rebounds on 40.0 percent shooting from the field (2-for-5).