Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Spurs
* San Antonio and Chicago have split their last 10 meetings, with the Bulls taking the most recent one, 96-86 in San Antonio on January 29.
* The Spurs have won six straight games, averaging 113.0 points per game during this streak. San Antonio has also won its last six games against Eastern Conference opponents.
* The Bulls are outrebounding their opponents by 4.2 boards per game this season (45.0 to 40.8). That is the second-best rebound differential in the NBA (Oklahoma City, +5.0).
* Tony Parker is averaging 19.0 points and 5.3 assists per game since returning to action on March 2 after missing the previous six contests with a back injury. The Spurs’ point guard has scored 20 or more points in four of his last five games against the Bulls.
* Joakim Noah had 20 points, 12 rebounds, seven assists and five blocks in Sunday’s overtime victory over Miami, becoming the first Bulls’ player to have 20+/10+/5+/5+ in a game since Scottie Pippen (26/12/7/5) against the Mavericks, November 21, 1995. It was Noah’s third game this season with at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and five assists.
* Despite coming off the bench in every game, D.J. Augustin is averaging 20.2 points per game on 51.7 percent shooting (46.2 percent from three-point range) from the field and 96.4 (27/28) percent from the free-throw line so far this month. The point guard also leads the NBA in free-throw shooting on the season (.917).