Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Detroit
* After setting a franchise record by committing just three turnovers in Sunday’s win over the Knicks, the Bulls turned around and turned it over a season-high 28 times in Monday’s loss to the Nets.
* After allowing 104 or more points in each of its previous seven contests, Detroit held the Knicks to just 85 on Monday, moving to 5-0 in 2013-14 when giving up 88 or fewer points. The Pistons allowed a season-low 75 points in their December 7 victory over the Bulls.
* Although he was just 2-for-7 against the Nets on Monday, Kirk Hinrich is shooting 51.4 (36/70) percent overall and 65.0 (13/20) percent from three-point range since the All-Star break. He shot just 36.4 percent overall and 28.8 percent from behind the arc prior to the break.
* Taj Gibson is averaging 22.0 points (on 20-for-33 shooting) and 9.0 rebounds in two games against the Pistons this season. Gibson is one of just two Bulls (Mike Dunleavy) who has appeared in every game this season.
* Andre Drummond had 17 points and a career-high 26 rebounds in Monday’s win over the Knicks. The 26 boards are tied for the most in a game by any player this season (Dwight Howard, 26 vs Charlotte on Oct 30), while Drummond became the first Piston since Olden Polynice (18/25) against the Hawks on December 8, 1993 to have 15+ points and 25+ rebounds in a game.