* Golden State has been very stingy defensively during its current four-game winning streak, allowing just 93.3 points per game on 39.8 percent from the field overall and 25.8 percent from three-point range.
* Chicago has won its last four games when playing the second of back-to-back contests, allowing just 88.5 points per game during this streak. The Bulls played the Hawks in Atlanta on Tuesday, winning 107-103.
* Stephen Curry has had at least four assists in each of the last 66 games he has played in, which is the longest active streak in the league. The Warriors’ guard leads the NBA in assists per game in 2013-14 (8.9).
* Joakim Noah has had eight games with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds this season, including in each of his last two contests. He had 11 20/10 performances over his first six NBA seasons.
* Mike Dunleavy played all but nine seconds (47:51) of the Bulls’ win over the Hawks on Tuesday. It was the third time this season Dunleavy has played at least 45 minutes in a game. But that doesn’t make him unique on his team; he is one of seven different Bulls to play 45+ minutes in a game at least once this season (Jimmy Butler has done so a team-high six times).