Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Toronto
* Chicago defeated Brooklyn, 92-76, in its last game (February 13), and entered the All-Star break on a three-game winning streak. The Bulls are 15-7 (.682) in their last 22 contests – third best in the Eastern Conference since January 1.
* The Raptors beat the Wizards, 103-93, last night, and have also won three straight games overall. Toronto is 10-2 (.833) in its last 12 home contests – tied for the second-best home mark in the NBA since December 28.
* Toronto has won two straight and four of its last five meetings with the Bulls overall (dating to April 9, 2013), holding Chicago under 100 points in each of those contests.
* Joakim Noah had 14 points and 13 rebounds in his last game, giving him a team-high 26 double-doubles in the process. Chicago is 16-10 (.615) when Noah has either a double-double or triple-double in 2013-14 [11-15 (.423) in all other games].
* Kyle Lowry had 24 points and 10 boards last night, and has now posted a double-double in a career-high three straight games overall. Lowry has taken the court 12 times vs. the Cavs in his career, and has yet to record a double-double in any of those contests.
* Toronto is 6-5 (.545) in the second of back-to-back games this season – third best in the East. Chicago is 7-7 when getting 2+ days off between games in 2013-14 (tied for seventh in the Eastern Conference).