Toxicology tests are needed to explain how a University of Chicago student died.
20 year old Nicholas Barnes was found dead in his dorm room, at the campus’ international house, on Saturday.
A resident in the dorm found the body after students reported an odor in the hallway.
His body was decomposed, and an autopsy failed to find a cause of death.
The university says there’s no sign of foul play.
Barnes was from Pittsburgh and lived by himself.
He last used his security keycard 10 days ago, but someone could have let him in the building after that.