Bulls Game Notes For Thursday vs. Nets
* The Bulls have won their last three regular season games against the Nets, including a 95-78 victory in Brooklyn on Christmas. Since 2010-11, the Bulls are 5-1 against the Nets at home during the regular season.
* The Nets beat the Bobcats 105-89 on Wednesday. Brooklyn won just 10 of 31 games through December 31, but has gone 14-5 since. Since January 1, no Eastern Conference team has posted a higher win percentage than the Nets (.737).
* The Bulls beat the Hawks 100-85 on Tuesday. Since January 1, the Bulls have held their opponents under 90 points in 11 games, tied for the most in the NBA (also Memphis).
* Joe Johnson has scored at least 10 points in each of his last 23 regular season games against the Bulls, tied for his longest active streak against any single opponent (also against Sacramento and Portland).
* Joakim Noah has recorded at least 12 points, 10 rebounds, and five assists in each of his last two regular season home games against the Nets, and has totaled four double-doubles over his last five regular season games against the Nets in Chicago.
* Taj Gibson has recorded four double-doubles over his last eight games, after totaling just four double-doubles over his previous 43 games. Gibson has started the last three games for the Bulls, and has recorded a double-double in six of his eight starts this season.