Bulls Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Atlanta
* In their last six home games against the Hawks (including the playoffs), the Bulls have limited Atlanta to an average of just 75.2 points per game on 37.0 percent shooting from the field. They also have outrebounded the Hawks by an average of 10.8 rebounds per contest over the stretch.
* The Bulls, who have lost back-to-back home games, have had just one longer home losing streak this season (four games, December 7-16).
* While the Hawks have played just nine road games this season against teams that are currently .500 or better, they have lost all nine of those contests.
* Kyle Korver, who has hit exactly three three-pointers in five of his last seven games, has scored fewer than 10 points in three consecutive games for just the second time this season (also January 3-6).
* D.J. Augustin is shooting 51.5 percent (17/33) from three-point range over the last seven games in which he came off the Bulls’ bench.
* Joakim Noah recorded 20 points, 13 rebounds, three blocks and two steals against the Lakers on Sunday, which tied him with Dwight Howard for the most games (four) with at least 20 points, 13 rebounds, two steals and two blocks this season.