* A victory tonight will give the Blackhawks their first four-game road winning against the Coyotes dating back to 1996-97. Chicago has outscored Phoenix 17-8 during their current three-game road win streak there.
* The Blackhawks are 3-0-2 on their current road-trip, including earning five of a possible six points at San Jose, Los Angeles and Anaheim. They are seeking three straight wins overall for the first time since December 8-11.
* Marian Hossa has 37 goals in the month of February since the 2006-07 season. The only current Western Conference player with more is Zach Parise with 38.
* Coyotes’ defenseman Keith Yandle is one of seven American-born players to lead his team in assists with 29. Overall, his assist total is tied for the sixth-most among all U.S. born players on the season (Patrick Kane leads with 36).
* Coyotes’ center Antoine Vermette is one of six players leading his team in goals and faceoff wins this season. Vermette has 21 goals; his career-high is 27, set while with the Blue Jackets in 2009-10.
* Since January 7, Phoenix has at least one power play goal in 12 games played; only Philadelphia has more during this time span with 13.