* The Bulls beat the Suns 101-92 on Tuesday and have held their opponents under 100 points in each of their last six games, the longest active streak in the NBA.
* The Warriors lost to the Bobcats 91-75 on Tuesday, setting a season low in field-goal percentage (.312). The Warriors have shot worse than 40 percent from the field in each of their last two games.
* Joakim Noah has recorded a double-double in each of his last two games against the Warriors, and has recorded double-digit rebounds in seven of nine career games against Golden State. Noah is averaging 12.2 rebounds per game against the Warriors over his career, his highest rebounds per game average against any single opponent.
* Carlos Boozer has recorded a double-double in 16 of 23 career games against the Warriors and is averaging 11.8 rebounds per game against Golden State, his highest career rebounding average against any single opponent.
* Since January 1, Stephen Curry has been one of the best scorers in the NBA, averaging 26.9 points per game, the fifth most in the league.