* The Bulls defeated Phoenix, 92-87, in their only previous meeting this season on January 7. That pushed Chicago’s record against the Suns to 5-1 since 2010-11, and to 8-2 since 2008-09.
* Chicago suffered its second-largest margin of defeat in 2013-14 on Monday, losing at Sacramento, 99-70. The Bulls’ 70 points represented a season low.
* The Suns have matched a season high by winning their last five games. They haven’t won six in a row since reeling off a 10-game streak between March 14 and April 2 in 2010.
* Joakim Noah was ejected from Monday’s game after picking up two technical fouls. He played just 19 minutes and collected only four rebounds, ending his streak with at least 10 rebounds at 18 games. It was the longest by a Bull since Dennis Rodman produced a 43-game streak between 11/23/1996 and 3/25/1997.
* Goran Dragic has averaged 26.8 points while connecting on 63.9 percent of his field goals over his last four games. He’s scored at least 24 points in each, the first time he’s ever done so in more than two straight games.
* Miles Plumlee led the Suns with 11 rebounds and a pair of blocked shots on Saturday. For the season overall, he’s hitting 56.8 percent of his shots when tied or trailing, compared to just 45.5 percent when leading.