Blackhawks Game Notes For Monday @ LA
* The Blackhawks have beaten Los Angeles twice this season, improving to 14-3-2 in the series since March 2009. And that doesn’t include a 4-1 series victory by Chicago in last spring’s Conference Finals.
* Chicago lost in a shootout at San Jose on Saturday, 2-1, and has now won only once over its past six games (1-2-3). The Blackhawks are 1-10 in overtime and shootout games since the beginning of December.
* The Kings have scored a grand total of three goals while going 1-5-0 over their past six games. It is the most consecutive games (six) the Kings have ever gone without scoring more than once in any of them.
* Chicago goaltender Corey Crawford has yet to lose in regulation to a Pacific Division opponent in 2013-14. He’s 7-0-4 with a 2.04 GAA and a .930 save percentage versus the division.
* Brandon Saad scored the Blackhawks’ only goal on Saturday, one game after he broke an 11-game drought with two goals on Wednesday. Twelve of his 18 goals this season have come away from home.
* Although Jonathan Quick has lost six of his last seven decisions, he hasn’t surrendered more than three goals in any of his last 17 starts. It’s the third-longest active streak in the NHL.