Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. LA Lakers
* After road wins over Boston (107-104) and Toronto (112-106), the Lakers have a chance to match their longest win streak of the season tonight (won three straight Nov. 17-24).
* The Bulls are 10-2 (.833) when scoring 96 or more points this season, third best in the NBA. Their 12 games scoring 96 or more are tied for the fewest in the NBA, however (with Bucks).
* Joakim Noah has double-digit rebounds in 12 straight games, the third-longest active streak in the league. For the season he averages 11.0 rebounds per game, seventh in the NBA.
* Nick Young scored a season-high 29 points off the bench in Sunday’s 112-106 win over Toronto. He leads the NBA this season with 17.8 points per game off the bench (min. 20 G).
* Pau Gasol has scored 20 or more points in four straight games, his longest such streak in nearly three years (four straight from March 22-31, 2011).