* Washington has shot at least .520 from the floor in each of its last two games. It’s the first time the Wizards have shot .520 or better in back-to-back games since March 7-9, 2009 (.527 against Dallas, .526 against Minnesota).
* Nene Hilario had a career-high nine assists in Washington’s win over Miami on Wednesday, and has had 20 assists over his past three games – the most in any three-game span in his career.
* The Bulls pulled out a three-overtime win over Orlando in their last contest. D.J. Augustin (nine assists), Jimmy Butler (6), Mike Dunleavy (6) and Joakim Noah (6) all had at least six assists in the game, the first time Chicago has had four players with 6+ assists in the same game since March 18, 1999, against the Nets (Randy Brown 7, Toni Kukoc 7, Brent Barry 6, Ron Harper 6).
* Joakim Noah has had at least 10 rebounds and two assists in eight consecutive games, the longest streak by a Bulls player since Dennis Rodman had a 13-game streak from November 25 – December 25, 1996.
* Mike Dunleavy is shooting .583 (14/24) from three-point range since January 1, tops in the NBA over that span (minimum 20 attempts).