Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Orlando
* Chicago saw its five-game win streak snapped when it lost at home to the Wizards on Monday. The 102-88 defeat also snapped the team’s seven-game streak of holding opponents below 100 points; Chicago is 0-8 this season when allowing 100+ points.
* Orlando has lost its last eight games, failing to score more than 94 points in any of these contests. The last time any team lost at least nine straight games in a season while scoring 94 or fewer points in each contest was a 10-game skid by the Bobcats April 9-23, 2012.
* Joakim Noah had 16 rebounds in Monday’s loss to Washington. It was his ninth straight game pulling down double-digit boards, which is the third-longest active streak in the NBA (DeAndre Jordan, LAC – 16 & DeMarcus Cousins, Sac – 11).
* The Magic re-inserted Victor Oladipo into the starting lineup four games ago. The rookie is averaging 14.2 points per game on 40.7 percent shooting as a starter, compared to 11.9 ppg on 40.4 percent from the floor when he comes off the bench.
* D.J. Augustin and Kirk Hinrich have combined for 32 assists over the last two games. In the 11 games Augustin and Hinrich have both played in since the former joined the team on December 13 (Hinrich missed five games due to injury), they have more or less been on the floor for the same amount of time (311:45 for Hinrich, 291:54 for Augustin) and combined for 10.1 assists per game.