* After scoring a season-low 66 points on Friday, the Wizards improved to 107 points but still lost to Houston on Saturday, 114-107. It was Washington’s second-most points allowed in 2013-14.
* The Bulls have matched a season best by winning their last five games. At 17-18 in 2013-14, Chicago could return to .500 for the first time since November 29 (7-7).
* Wizards point guard John Wall has seen his field-goal percentage (.469, .434, .389, .375) and scoring average (5.7, 5.1, 4.9, 4.2) decrease with each successive period in 2013-14.
* Kevin Seraphin scored a season-high 18 points versus Houston on Saturday. He was the 17th overall pick in the 2010 draft by the Bulls before he was traded to Washington that summer,
* Former Bobcat D.J. Augustin led the Bulls in both scoring (20 points) and assists (12) against Charlotte on Saturday. Both marks represented season highs for Augustin, as he produced his first 20-10 game since March 17, 2012.