* The Bulls and Bucks are meeting for the third time this season, with each team winning on the other’s floor so far. Chicago has won seven straight games in Milwaukee – their longest active road win streak versus any opponent.
* Chicago has failed to score 100 points on the road in 14 consecutive games – no other active NBA streak is longer than nine games (Magic). The last time the Bulls went this long without hitting the century mark on the road in a season was a 21-game streak from January 7 to March 29, 2004.
* The Bucks, meanwhile, have allowed 100+ points at home in six of their last eight games and their 3 wins and 3-13 home record are both league-worst marks. On pace to finish the season with 7 home wins, Milwaukee is at risk of finishing with the worst home record in team history (11-30 in 1993-94).
* Joakim Noah finished Tuesday’s win versus Phoenix with 14 points, 16 rebounds, and six assists. His four 15-plus rebound, five-plus assist games lead the Eastern Conference, where no other player has more than one (Josh Smith, Det; Nikola Vucevic, Orl).
* For his career, Kirk Hinrich is averaging 14.4 points per game at Milwaukee – his most on the road versus any opponent in which he has played more than five times.
* In these teams’ last meeting on December 10, John Henson posted a (season-high) 25 point, 14 rebound, (season-high tying) 6 block, (career-high tying) 3 steal line in a Bucks’ victory. He is only player in the NBA to post such a line this season.