Bulls Game Notes For Thursday vs. Boston
* These teams split their four meetings in 2012-13, with each club winning once at home and once on the road. Boston has lost six of its last seven trips to Chicago.
* The Celtics will be looking to avoid their third three-game road losing streak of the season. Boston is averaging just 91.7 points on the road this season – the third-lowest road scoring offense in the NBA this season.
* The Bulls have just one win in their last seven home games, while averaging just 81.4 points per game in those contests.
* Luol Deng scored 16 points and had four rebounds against Toronto on Tuesday after missing his previous five games with an Achilles injury. Deng has scored a total of just 11 points in his last two meetings with Boston.
* Kelly Olynyk came off the bench and scored a career-high 21 points against Atlanta on Tuesday, while scoring in double figures for just the fourth time this season.
* Chicago is holding its opponents to 83.3 points in its 12 wins this season, while limiting its opponents to 81 points or less seven times in those victories.