* The Bulls have split their last four road games after winning just two of their first 11 games away from home to open the season.
* Memphis defeated Denver by a score of 120-99 on Saturday, its highest scoring game since putting up 128 against the Kings back on January 21, 2012. The Grizzlies are 7-1 this season when hitting the century mark.
* The Grizzlies have won three of their last four games after posting just one win in their previous eight contests. Memphis will be looking to win three consecutive home games for the first time this season.
* Joakim Noah is averaging just 5.3 points in his career against Memphis – the lowest scoring average in his career against any opponent.
* Zach Randolph has scored at least 20 points in each of his last four games, however, he has failed to hit the 20-point mark in his last four against the Bulls – averaging just 10.3 points in those contests.