* After losing four straight against the Bulls, the Mavericks won their last game against Chicago last season by a narrow margin of 100 to 98. Over their last five games against the Bulls, the Mavericks have been held to just 84.2 points per game on .401 shooting from the field and .280 shooting from long range.
* With their 116 to 107 loss to the Spurs on Thursday, the Mavericks have now lost three out of their last four games, and have allowed over 100 points in each of those games. In addition, their opponents have shot .500 from the field and .465 from long range over the Mavericks’ last four games.
* After winning six out of their first seven home games, Chicago has lost four out of their last five games at home. Over their last five at home, the Bulls have been held to just 81.6 points per game on just .384 shooting from the field.
* The Bulls scored 16 fast break points in their last win over the Brooklyn Nets, their most in a game since Derrick Rose was injured. Since Rose’s injury, the Bulls have averaged just 7.9 fast break points per game, the second-fewest in the NBA since then (New York Knicks, 6.9).
* Mike Dunleavy has scored double figures in each of the Bulls’ last five home games, and in eight out of the Bulls’ 12 games at home this season. So far in 2013-14, Dunleavy has averaged 12.3 points per game on .520 shooting from the field and .447 shooting on three-pointers at home, compared to 9.3 points per game on .381 shooting and .333 from long range on the road.
* Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points in the Mavericks’ last game, the sixth consecutive game that Nowitzki scored 20 or more points. Over his last six games, Nowitzki is averaging 23.3 points per game on .524 shooting from the field.