* While the Bulls have gone 10-7 all-time on Christmas Day (including a 120-97 home loss to Houston last year), the Nets have gone 4-4 on December 25.
* The Bulls snapped a four-game losing streak by beating the Cavaliers, 100-84, on Saturday, scoring 100 points or more for just the fifth time this season (fewest in the NBA).
* The Nets have lost three consecutive games, while allowing at least nine three-pointers in each game during the losing streak.
* Paul Pierce was ejected from Monday’s game against the Pacers before scoring a single point – which marked just the second time in his career in which Pierce went scoreless (also March 9, 1999 vs. Hornets).
* Joakim Noah has pulled down double-digit rebounds in six of his last seven games, including 18 against the Cavaliers Saturday night (which tied a season high).