Carbon monoxide leak forces residents into cold

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

South side residents were forced out into the bitter cold this afternoon because of high levels of carbon monoxide in their building.

The building is located  at 76th and Emerald in the Gresham neighborhood.

No injuries were reported.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s