* These teams haven’t faced off since a 2-1 shootout win by the Devils in March 2012. New Jersey has earned a standings point in 16 of its last 17 meetings with the Blackhawks going back to 1999 (12-1-2-2).
* The Devils came from two goals down to start the third period Saturday at Washington to win 5-4 in overtime. It was their fifth win this season when trailing entering the final period, tied for the most in the NHL (with Blackhawks and Capitals).
* Chicago had scored a power-play goal in 10 straight games before going 0-for-4 in Friday’s 3-2 shootout loss to Vancouver. For the season, their 23.8 percent power-play percentage is third best in the NHL.
* Patrick Kane’s 11-game point streak (6 G, 14 A) is the longest active one in the NHL. For the season, his 1.26 points per game would be the most by a Chicago player since Jeremy Roenick in 1993-94 (1.27).
* Over the last five seasons (since 2009-10), Duncan Keith leads all defensemen in points (213) and assists (182).
* Andy Greene scored the overtime game-winner Saturday versus Washington. It was his sixth goal of the season, tying a career high (also 2009-10). He’s also scored in back-to-back games for the first time in his career.