* The Bulls have dropped 12 of their last 15 games since starting the season 6-3. Chicago is just 1-6 against Western Conference teams so far this season.
* Oklahoma City has won seven straight games and is 15-1 over its last 16 contests overall. The Thunder, who have yet to lose at home this season (12-0), are one win away from matching the Thunder/SuperSonics franchise record for consecutive home wins to start a season (13 by the 1976-77 Seattle SuperSonics).
* Russell Westbrook is averaging 21.2 points, 9.8 assists and 9.2 rebounds over his last six games, posting a double-double in five of those contests.
* Joakim Noah has struggled in his recent games against the Thunder, averaging 7.0 points on just 29.4 percent shooting from the field in the last four meetings between the teams.
* Kevin Durant is coming off his league-leading 12th 30-point game of the season in Oklahoma City’s 105-93 victory at Denver on Tuesday. Durant has reached 30 points just once in 11 career games against Chicago, tied for his fewest against any team in the league (also one vs. Toronto).