Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Houston
* Houston has won each of the last three meetings between these teams, last losing to the Bulls back on December 4, 2010.
* The Bulls have lost 11 of their last 14 games overall, including six of their last eight road contests. Chicago is holding its foes to just 92.4 points per game this season – the third-best scoring defense in the NBA.
* The Rockets have just one loss in their last nine home games. Houston owns the second-best scoring offense in the NBA this season (107.0 PPG), while Chicago has the third-lowest mark (91.2 PPG).
* James Harden has scored at least 25 points in each of his last five games overall and 25+ in each of his last two meetings with Chicago.
* Luol Deng is averaging 21.5 points in his two games since returning from an Achilles injury which caused him to miss four games.
* Dwight Howard has posted a double-double in six consecutive games and has 16 overall on the season – fifth-most in the NBA.