Six meetings are being held this month to help people who are still having problems with their Ventra cards.
The RTA and the CTA will help customers activate cards and transfer balances from existing fare cards.
The first two meetings are Monday, December 16.
- One is 10 a.m. to noon at the Carter G. Woodson Library auditorium, at 9525 S. Halsted Street.
- The second is from 2 to 4 p.m. at Truman College’s Novar Hall, Room 3426, 3rd floor, 1145 W. Wilson Avenue.
- The third is 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Forest Park Library in Forest Park.
- The fourth is noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities, at 2102 W. Ogden Avenue in Chicago.
- The fifth is 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday at the RTA Board Room, 16th floor, 175 W. Jackson Blvd.
- The last is from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday at the Southwest Regional Center, 6117 S. Kedzie Avenue.