Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Orlando
* Chicago swept all four games in last year’s season series with Orlando, improving to 9-1 over the last 10 meetings. The Bulls have outscored the Magic by an average margin of 95-87 over the 10 games.
* Orlando’s comeback bid fell short in a 101-98 loss at Oklahoma City on Sunday. The Magic fell to 1-8 over their last nine games. Orlando is 0-15 this season when allowing more than 94 points.
* The Bulls are 1-4 over their past five games, with all four losses occurring when they’ve scored 78 points or fewer. On the positive side, Chicago has allowed fewer than 100 points in each of its last six games, the longest active streak in the league.
* Over his last two visits to Chicago, Arron Afflalo has averaged 25.0 points while shooting 62.1 percent (18-for-29) from the field and hitting all nine of his free throws.
* Nikola Vucevic has recorded double-doubles in each of his last four games against the Bulls, during which time he’s averaged 17.3 points and 12.8 rebounds per game.
* Joakim Noah has totaled 12 blocked shots over his last four games, after generating 13 over his first 17 games of the season. He’s also registered double-doubles in each of his past three starts.