Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Milwaukee
* Chicago lost in New York City on Wednesday, 83-78, for the team’s third straight defeat. Since the Bulls won five in a row in mid-November, they have lost nine of their last 11 contests.
* The Bucks have alternated wins and losses over their last four games after winning only three of their 18 games prior to that.
* In the 78-74 win over the Bulls on Tuesday, John Henson scored 25 points and pulled down 14 rebounds; in his previous four career games versus the Bulls, Henson had a combined total of 22 points and 11 boards.
* Brandon Knight chipped in with 19 and 10 rebounds in Tuesday’s win; it was the first time this season that two Bucks had posted double-doubles in the same contest (last time was last April 15 vs. Nuggets).
* Mike Dunleavy scored 24 points in the loss to the Bucks, then followed it up with a 20-point performance the next night in New York; Dunleavy had not had back-to-back 20-point games since March 2012, and he has not had three such games in a row since the last three games of the 2007-08 campaign.