Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday @ Dallas
* The road team has won all three matchups between these clubs in 2013-14, with Chicago holding a 2-1 edge. The Stars’ 4-3 victory on December 3 broke a six-game losing streak in the series.
* The Blackhawks have not been shut out in any of their last 99 games, and will be seeking to extend their streak to triple digits on Tuesday. No other team boasts an active streak longer than 48 games (Anaheim).
* With a 5-1 victory over Philadelphia on Saturday, the Stars have come away with at least a point in each of their last six games (3-0-3). Dallas is undefeated (8-0-0) when scoring at least four goals in 2013-14.
* Patrick Kane has totaled 33 points in 25 career games against the Stars, the highest rate (1.32 points per game) by any active skater versus Dallas (minimum 10 games).
* Tyler Seguin snapped a five-game scoring drought with three goals and an assist on Saturday. It was the third hat trick of his career, but his second since November 14 (four goals).
* Stars right wing Valeri Nichushkin, the 10th overall selection last June, enjoyed his best night as a pro on Saturday, registering three assists and four points. He has seven points and a +6 rating over his last three games.