Blackhawks Game Notes For Friday vs. Anaheim
* The Ducks are looking to win their fifth game in a row against Chicago, which would tie for the longest win streak by an NHL team (Lightning, from March 9, 2011 to present) against the Blackhawks since they won the Stanley Cup during the 2009-10 season.
* The Blackhawks have gone an NHL-best 15-1-2 this season in the second game of back-to-backs.
* The Ducks have lost back-to-back games in shootouts for the first time since March 2-4, 2013.
* Anaheim has not allowed a single power-play goal over their last six games – tied (with Montreal) for the longest active streak in the NHL.
* The Blackhawks are the only team that has both scored and allowed at least one power-play goal in each of their last three games.
* Corey Perry, who has scored a goal in three straight games for the second time this season (also November 2-6), has not scored a goal in four consecutive games since February 12-17, 2012.