Blackhawks Game Notes For Thursday @ Minnesota
* The Blackhawks, winners of six consecutive road games, have only had one seven-game road win streak in franchise history, which took place in December 1964.
* The Wild have scored fewer than three goals in each of their last six games – the longest active streak in the NHL.
* Ryan Suter’s 15 assists this season are two more than any other skater that has not scored a single goal.
* After picking up a 2-0 victory against the Flyers Monday night, Josh Harding has set new career highs with 14 wins and three shutouts this season.
* Patrick Kane, who is tied (with Ryan Getzlaf) for the Western Conference lead with 32 points this season, has recorded back-to-back multi-point games for the first time this season.