* The Bulls have won nine of their last 10 games overall against New Orleans, including four of their last five at home against them.
* New Orleans has won each of its last two road games and will be looking to win three in a row away from home for the first time since a five-game run back in January of 2011.
* The Bulls have just one win in their last six games after winning each of their previous five contests. Chicago (5-0), Indiana (9-0) and Oklahoma City (9-0) are the three NBA teams that have yet to lose at home this season.
* Ryan Anderson scored a season-high 31 points against the Knicks on Sunday for the fifth 30-point game of his career. Anderson is averaging 8.8 points in 15 career games against Chicago.
* Luol Deng has scored exactly 27 points in each of his last two contests and over 20 points in four consecutive games. Deng has reached 20 points twice in his last 10 games against New Orleans.
* Chicago owns the fourth-lowest scoring offense in the NBA this season (92.3 PPG), however, its scoring defense is the fourth-best in the league (92.1 PPG all.)