Bulls Game Notes For Monday @ Utah
* Utah lost its sixth consecutive game yesterday at Oklahoma City, 95-73. The Jazz have the NBA’s worst record at 1-14, which ties the worst 15-game start in franchise history (also 1974-75, the franchise’s first season).
* Chicago is a perfect 5-0 at home this season but just 1-6 on the road. That’s the biggest home/road win percentage difference by any NBA team (.857).
* Derrick Rose will miss the remainder of the season after undergoing surgery today for a torn meniscus in his right knee. Rose missed the entire 2012-13 season recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee.
* Carlos Boozer, who spent six seasons with the Jazz prior to his stint with the Bulls, is the only player in NBA history with at least 2000 career points with both the Bulls and Jazz franchises.
* During Utah’s six-game losing streak, Gordon Hayward has shot just 27.6 percent from the field (24/87), averaging 11.8 points. He averaged 20.3 points on 46.2 percent shooting in Utah’s first nine contests.