Blackhawks Game Notes For Monday @ Edmonton
* Chicago outscored Edmonton, 5-4, on November 10, continuing the high-scoring trend in this series. The teams have combined for an average of 8.6 goals per game while splitting eight meetings since 2011-12.
* The Blackhawks have won two in a row while extending their streak of not getting shut out to 91 games. No other team in the league currently boasts a streak longer than 41 such games (Anaheim).
* The Oilers have won three in a row for the first time this season. With a fourth straight victory on Monday, Edmonton would match its win total over its first 21 games of 2013-14 (4-15-2).
* In his last 15 games versus the Oilers, Patrick Kane has totaled eight goals, 17 assists, 25 points and a +12 rating. His career scoring rate of 1.29 points per game is the highest against Edmonton among active players (minimum 20 games).
* On the other bench, Edmonton’s Taylor Hall has totaled 17 points over 11 career games versus Chicago, producing the highest scoring rate (1.55 points per game) by any active skater who has faced the Blackhawks at least 10 times.
* One game after notching two goals and adding two assists for a career-high four points last Tuesday, David Perron matched a career high with nine shots on goal on Thursday.