* The Blackhawks, who have scored at least four goals in eight of their last 10 games, have scored multiple goals in 21 consecutive games – the longest active streak in the NHL.
* The Avalanche have lost three consecutive games in regulation, after losing just two of their first 16 games this season.
* Over the last two seasons, the Blackhawks have gone an NHL-best 10-0-1 on Tuesdays. Colorado, meanwhile, has the NHL’s fourth-worst record (3-5-1) on Tuesdays since the beginning of last season.
* Ryan O’Reilly, who has scored a goal in five of his last seven games, has scored just one goal over his last nine games against Chicago.
* Since October 28, Patrick Sharp has recorded 15 points – the most in the NHL over that span. Sharp has also recorded a point in each of his last six games against the Avalanche.