Bulls Game Notes For Monday vs. Bobcats
* With Saturday’s 97-81 loss to Miami, the Bobcats have lost their last three home games. But a victory on Monday would match the franchise’s longest road winning streak ever (four straight on three previous occasions).
* After opening 1-3, Chicago has won its last four games. The Bulls are 4-0 at United Center after they handed Indiana its first loss of the season with a 110-94 decision in Chicago on Saturday.
* Kemba Walker has averaged more points per game in Charlotte’s five losses (17.0) than in its five wins (13.6). But he’s dished almost twice as many assists in Bobcats victories (29-15).
* After sinking a total of six three-pointers over his first six games of the season, Derrick Rose matched a career high with six treys on Saturday. He had missed the previous game due to a hamstring injury.
* Kirk Hinrich paced the Bulls with eight assists on Saturday, and he leads Chicago with 36 assists overall in 2013-14. It’s the lowest total by any team leader in the NBA.