Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Toronto
* The Raptors won two out of the three matchups between the two teams in 2012-13, with their only loss coming in overtime on a Luol Deng jumper with three seconds remaining. The Bulls, however, have won five out of the last six matchups between the two that Derrick Rose has played in.
* Chicago this season has allowed its opponents to shoot 42.4 percent on three-pointers, which is last in the NBA, while they have shot only 26.3 percent on threes this season, the second-worst percentage in the NBA (Jazz, 25.3 percent).
* Including their last game against the Cavaliers, the Bulls have forced 20 or more turnovers twice this season after forcing 20 or more turnovers only four times last season.
* The Raptors are averaging 20.2 second chance points per game this season (most in the NBA) after averaging 13.4 second chance points per game last season. The Raptors’ 6.8 increase in second chance points per game from last season to this season is the largest in the NBA.
* Rudy Gay has scored 177 points this season, but it has taken him 178 shots. Gay has taken 23.8 (178/748) percent of the Raptors’ shots this season, the second-highest percentage in the NBA so far in 2013-14 (Carmelo Anthony, 26.1 percent).
* Over his last six games against Toronto, Derrick Rose has averaged 22.8 points per game and 9.2 assists per game on 45.7 percent shooting from the field.