* This will be the first game of 2013-14 between these two Central Division rivals. While Chicago went 3-1 versus Cleveland last season, the Cavaliers won the last meeting on February 26 (101-98) to break an 11-game losing streak in the series.
* The Cavaliers edged Philadelphia, 127-125, in double overtime on Saturday to remain undefeated at home with a record of 3-0. But Cleveland is 0-4 on the road and will be looking to break a seven-game skid away from home that stretches back to last season.
* Chicago also is undefeated at home (2-0) and winless on the road (0-3). The Bulls are allowing 77.0 points per game at home as opposed to 103.7 ppg in road games.
* Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers with a season-high 39 points on Saturday. He also matched a career high with 12 assists.
* After combining 19 points and 10 rebounds on Saturday, Tristan Thompson is averaging 16.3 points and shooting 52.8 percent from the field in Cavalier wins, as opposed to 10.3 and 36.1 percent, respectively, in team losses.
* With 19 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists on Friday, Luol Deng came within one assist of registering his first career triple double.