Blackhawks Game Notes For Saturday @ Dallas
* Chicago beat Winnipeg, 4-1, on Wednesday, and has now taken at least one point from five straight games overall (4-0-1 record). Dating to March 31, 2013 and including the postseason, the Blackhawks are 19-0-1 the last 20 times they’ve scored at least four goals.
* Dallas beat Detroit, 4-3, in overtime on Thursday, and has won three straight games for the first time this season. The Stars are 4-0-2 in OT/shootout tilts this season (4-6-0 in regulation games).
* These two clubs met three times in 2012-13, with Chicago taking all three tilts by a combined score of 16-5. The Blackhawks have defeated the Stars four straight times overall, including three consecutive wins in Dallas.
* Patrick Kane netted his team-high ninth marker of the season in Wednesday’s victory, and has three points (2g, 1a) in his last two skates overall. Kane has lit the lamp 12 times during his career vs. the Stars – tied for his second-most goals against any opponent.
* Jamie Benn scored a goal for the second straight game Thursday, tying Tyler Seguin for the team-high with 15 points on the season, and garnering first-star accolades for his performance. Benn has at least one point in six straight skates against the Blackhawks (5g, 3a during streak).
* Chicago is 14-3-3 (.775) when getting 2+ days off between games since the beginning of last season – best in the league.