Bulls Game Notes For Wednesday @ Indiana
* The Bulls were 1-3 (.250) against the Pacers last season – their worst win percentage versus any Eastern Conference team. By going 3-1, the Pacers beat the Bulls in their season series for the first time since 2003-04.
* Through three games, the Bulls have allowed 98.3 points per game – fifth-most in the Eastern Conference. Last season, the Bulls only allowed 92.9 points per game – second-fewest in the Eastern Conference, trailing only the Pacers (90.7).
* Indiana is the lone unbeaten team in the NBA at 4-0. It is the team’s third 4-0 start since 1976-77. With a win tonight, the Pacers can improve to 5-0 for the first time in franchise history.
* Luol Deng is shooting 1-for-12 from three-point range, pacing a Bulls team that ranks last in the Eastern Conference and second to last in the league (Thunder .221) in three-point field goal percentage at .232.
* Paul George is averaging 27.0 points per game – most in the Eastern Conference and second-most in the entire league among qualifying players. His 108 points through four games are the third-most by a Pacer since 1985-86.
* The Bulls are 14-6 versus the Pacers when Derrick Rose plays. In Rose’s last game versus the Pacers on March 18, 2011 he scored 42 points in a losing effort. In his last three games versus the Pacers he is averaging 30.3 points per game.