* Chicago defeated Ottawa, 6-5, on Tuesday, and has tallied 11 markers in its last two games overall (both wins). Including a 1-for-2 performance with the man-advantage vs. the Sens, the Blackhawks have netted at least one power-play goal in six straight games (6-for-23, 28.1 percent in those contests).
* Winnipeg dropped a 3-2 decision in St. Louis on Tuesday, recording its fifth straight game decided a single tally in the process (1-2-2 record in those contests). The Jets went 1-for-5 with the man-advantage Tuesday, snapping their eight-game streak without a power-play goal.
* Chicago has beaten the Thrashers/Jets four straight times, with each of the last three contests decided by one goal (two shootout wins, one regulation win). The Blackhawks have netted at least one power-play goal in five straight tilts vs. Atlanta/Winnipeg overall.
* Jonathan Toews recorded his third career hat trick Tuesday, garnering first-star accolades for his performance. Toews has seven points (3g, 4a) in five career skates vs. the Thrashers/Jets franchise.
* Bryan Little lit the lamp for Winnipeg on Tuesday, giving him a team-best seven goals in 2013-14, and matching his entire total in 48 games last season. Little has skated against the Blackhawks four times during his career and has yet to record a single point.
* Winnipeg has scored 43.8 percent (14 of 32) of its goals in the third period this season – the fourth-highest percentage of any NHL squad.