Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday vs. Ottawa
* The Blackhawks have won seven of their last nine games overall against the Senators, including four in a row at home against them. Ottawa’s last win in Chicago came back on March 28, 2001.
* The Senators have lost two straight and three of their last four games, while scoring a total of just four goals in their losses in that span.
* The Blackhawks snapped their two-game losing streak with a 5-1 win over Minnesota on Monday. Chicago owns the worst penalty-kill percentage in the NHL this season at 74.4 percent.
* Patrick Kane has lit the lamp in each of his last three games and has two points (both goals) in five career meetings with Ottawa.
* Erik Karlsson has four points (1g, 3a) in his last three games and his 10 points overall on the season are the second-most among all NHL defensemen.
* Chicago has gotten 31 points from its defensemen this season, the third-most in the NHL, while Ottawa has the fourth-most points with 30.