Blackhawks Game Notes For Tuesday at Florida
* Since the 1999-00 season, only one team (Detroit .808) has a higher win percentage against the Panthers than the Blackhawks (.765, 11-2-2-2). The Blackhawks have also shut out Florida in three of their last seven meetings.
* The Blackhawks are one of just four teams (also Blues, Islanders and Flames) that have scored multiple goals in every game so far this season.
* The Panthers have allowed a power-play goal in three consecutive games despite recording no more than 10 penalty minutes in any of their last five games.
* While the Blackhawks have allowed just 10 even-strength goals this season (tied for fourth fewest in the NHL), the Panthers have allowed 24 goals at even strength so far this season (tied with Oilers and Canucks for most in the NHL).
* Patrick Kane has scored a goal in five of his last six games against the Panthers, and has recorded multiple points in four of his last six games against Florida.
* Going back to last season, Tomas Fleischmann has recorded 12 points (three goals, nine assists) over his last 12 home games.