Local News

5th person charged in Back of the Yards park shooting

A fifth suspect charged in connection with a mass shooting in a Back of the Yards park is being held without bail.

David Logan appeared in court Saturday, and was charged with unlawful use of a weapon and obstruction of justice.

Prosecutors said he and four other men were behind a gang-related shooting in Cornell Square Park earlier this month.

Thirteen people were hurt when someone fired into the crowd gathered for a basketball game. One of the wounded was a three-year-old boy, who was released from the hospital earlier this week.

Logan will be back in court on Tuesday.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

4 Comments to “5th person charged in Back of the Yards park shooting”

    Jimney_xmas said:
    September 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

    BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY!
    These gang bangers are more brazen since ex-con governor Ryan abolished the death penalty!

      esco said:
      September 29, 2013 at 1:36 PM

      Absolutely, why babysit 1st degree murderers? Fry 'em.

    mbarney said:
    September 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM

    The police has caught another fool for the stupid shooting at the park. I hope the he and his no good buddies should get what they deserved for that foolish shooting that they have done that night.

    Carl said:
    September 29, 2013 at 11:14 PM

    “Tough guise”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement